Thursday, March 29, 2007

DISNEY

Disney was amazing. Which is saying a lot considering this was my third time going. But I don’t think I ever experienced Disney like I did this time. The first two times, my time was split between Magic Kingdom and Universal Studios. This time it was strictly a Disney event. We arrived on a Saturday and left the following Friday. I hit all four parks; actually I went to them all twice except for Epcot which is funning considering that’s the area of Disney we were staying in.

I can’t even go into detail all of what we did; it was just too much. We ate a lot, we walked a lot and took a crap load of pics - well my sister Charli took the majority of them!

So my trip in a nutshell:
-2 dinner shows
-2 character breakfasts: Cinderella’s Castle and Chef Mickey’s
-Saw my two former roomies: Maressa and Carebear
-Wishes (fireworks show over Cinderella’s Castle)
-Fantastic (a water & lights show - the best thing EVER; if you ever go to Disney and don’t see this, you’re experience isn’t complete)
-Illuminations (lights and fireworks show at Epcot)
-Cirque du Soleil
-Saw Mickey three times (totally making up for not seeing him the first time I went to Disney)
-Little Sleep
-Plenty of Mickey Waffles

That’s about it. If you wanna know something more specific, ask!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home