Monday, February 19, 2007

Catchin' Up

Time is definitely going by quickly. It’s been three weeks since I’ve blogged and there’s so much that has taken place.

Kent and I watched the Superbowl kick-off on a balcony of the Marriott with the Nile to our backs

Farzina has gone back to Singapore

Meet some new AIESECers from Bahrain

Amanee and I have completed our work on the conference (well there’s still some post-conference stuff going on)





I got “locked” out of Nisrin and Luli’s place

Cooked a Soul Food dinner

Said goodbye to Dody

Saw Shirley at Horreya

Went to a bad belly dancing show, again!

Went to Chocofolie a lot

Picked Jen up from the airport

Ate dinner with Missy, Riley and Mohammed

Bought a crap load of scarfs – I was working my bargaining magic on this one

Went to Dahab





Climbed Mt. Sinai with Nisrin – the mountain where Moses received the Ten Commandments







Rode a camel for the first time – because I couldn’t actually climb Mt. Sinai :-(

Went Snorkeling at the Blue Lagoon, part of the Red Sea





Came back from Dahab at 7am on Sunday

Went to IPM 2007 Opening Ceremonies at 10am

Watched Missy play the cup game and break the glass





Went to IPM’s Global Village














Hung out at Salman’s for his bday

Wrote this post!

Okay now you are all up to date on my life. I’m about to start packing. Only four more days left in Egypt :-(

2 Comments:

Blogger kent said...

Best superbowl kickoff every.

Funny, I have that exact same picture of "No Camels or Horses."

Are all tourists really that alike?

2:21 AM  
Blogger kent said...

*ever

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home